Here For You
At Dufour Law Firm, we have one goal: to assist you with legal challenges during your time of need. We understand how stressful and heartbreaking legal troubles can be, especially if they stemmed from a serious injury or loss. You deserve competent, attentive guidance on the road to recovery. We can help.
Based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, we serve people from all walks of life throughout the surrounding five parishes.
A Woman-Owned Law Firm
Led by a dedicated female lawyer who is passionate about making a difference, our firm works as a team to support and come alongside you during all stages of your case. You don’t have to face legal struggles alone.
Read more about our team:
- Layne R. Dufour, Founding Attorney
- Denise Vinet, Of Counsel
- Chasity LeJeune, Paralegal/Office Manager
What We Do
You can turn to us for compassionate legal help with any kind of personal injury matter, whether a motor vehicle accident, trucking accident, slip-and-fall accident or a product liability case.
We also handle cases involving:
- Family law such as divorce and child custody
- Contract disputes and defense
- Workers’ compensation for employees who get hurt on the job
- Maritime law including the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Jones Act for injured maritime workers
- Estate planning, wills and successions
- Landlord-tenant matters including evictions
Our approach is determined, dedicated and loyal. We are assertive in standing up for your rights.